- Voices of Service: MetroWest Legal Services – Jimmy Tingle
- MAPS Honors Nailze Lima
- Joseph Sherman Selected to Public Interest Leadership Program
- MWLS Awarded Middlesex Savings Charitable Foundation Grant for Domestic Violence Services
- Family to Family – A FREE educational class for family and friends of individuals living with a mental health condition
What kinds of cases does MetroWest Legal Services handle?
We provide services exclusively in civil (non-criminal) matters. Because we do not have the resources to handle every eligible client’s case, our staff must choose those cases in which our representation will have a significant impact on the client. Our priority cases include:
· Public Benefits (including unemployment)
· Elder Law
· Health Care Access
· Domestic Violence
· Immigration Assistance for Victims of Abuse
· Advocacy for Victims of Crime
For a detailed description of the types of cases we handle, see Get Legal Help.