- Voices of Service: MetroWest Legal Services – Jimmy Tingle
- MAPS Honors Nailze Lima
- Joseph Sherman Selected to Public Interest Leadership Program
- MWLS Awarded Middlesex Savings Charitable Foundation Grant for Domestic Violence Services
- Family to Family – A FREE educational class for family and friends of individuals living with a mental health condition
Family to Family – A FREE educational class for family and friends of individuals living with a mental health condition
The evidence-based course meets weekly for 8 sessions and is taught by NAMI trained family member volunteers.
The Family-to-Family curriculum includes presentations, videos, discussion and interactive exercises. Learn about:
- Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Panic/Anxiety Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Evidence based treatments and therapies, local mental health resources
- Communication techniques, problem solving, managing crisis and relapse,
- coping skills, and self care
- Mutual support, compassion, and reinforcement from the group setting
Sponsored by NAMI Central Middlesex for Fall 2021
- Thursdays via Zoom, September 16th-November 4th, 6:30-9:00 PM
Online audio and visual capability is needed to attend. To register contact Steve at (978) 621-3253, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lindsay at (781) 864-7003, email@example.com.
- Tuesdays in person in Littleton, October 12th-November 30th, 6:30-9:00 PM
Proof of vaccination is required. To register contact Sara at (339) 223-3146,firstname.lastname@example.org or Phyllis at (978) 973-3995, email@example.com.